To complete a level
1h15Of course per session
We have two learning methods for the study of the Qur’an:
1/ Learning the Quran with the rules of tajweed
Learning Quran with Tajweed rules. Students will learn from the glorious Qur’an according to their ability, with a minimum of one new page and reviewing two pages per session. Knowing that there are two sessions per week, it will a total of two new pages and four revised pages per week. The review will be based on what the student learned before being submitted to DarAlFasaha, not on what he learned during the level. Also Tajweed rules will be studied theoretically in details. Exams will be accumulative to all previous learned lessons.
2/ Correction of reading and learning the rules of tajweed
Proper Recitation of the glorious Qur’an: This is for students who does not have the ability to memorize Qur’an or study Tajweed Rules in details. They will study Qur’an through the “Repeat after me “method with Tajweed rules correction. There will be no professional written tests in this method. .
Discover our program in 3 steps
Here every step of our learning program of the Qur’an
The main objective of this phase is to enable students read Qur’an and to improve their reading skills.
- The book of “Al Qa’ida An-Nuraniyyah” . ((reading book in relation whith the Koran and which enable the student, once assimilated the book to read the Quran alone).
- Memorize the Surah’s from “Al Asr to An Nas “
- Rules of Nūn and Meem Mushaddadah.
- Rules of Nūn sākinah and tanwīn.
- Rules of Mīm sākinah .
- Rules of Laam sākinah.
- Rules of Madd.
- Rules of “Qalqalah”.
Including a revision on “level-one” lessons.
The objective of this phase is to know the articulation points of Arabic letters and its characteristics to improve the recitation of the noble Qur’an.
- Articulation points of Qur’anic Letters.
- Letters’ mistakes.
- Letters Attributes (Sifat).
- Iste’aza & Basmala. (demand protection from Allah and reading the name of Allah)
- Tafkheem & Tarqeeq (thickness & thinness).
- Errors in pronunciation and its sections.
- Linkages between letters
The objective of this phase is to study advanced Tajweed lessons to correct the slightest faults in reciting the glorious Qur’an to make students’ recitation to perfection.
- Revision of the Tajweed lessons that has been previously studied and specifically on the less acquired by the student point
- This level is an introduction to the last phase. After fulfilling these levels , students will be finishing studying the glorious Qur’an.
- Haa Al Kenaya “Metonymy”.
- Hamzat Al-Waṣl and Hamzat Al-Qaṭa‘.
- Convergence of two Sakin Letters.
- Stopping at the end of words.
- The Connected and The Separated.
- Stopping and Starting.
- Deletion and Proofing.